Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wow! Twice in one week!

"Dachshund" 4 x 8 acrylic on wood


Yes folks... I have outdone myself! Two posts in one week. I doubt I can keep up this momentum... but I will try!

Here is "Dachshund". I found some old wooden plaques at a garage sale last weekend and the shape of this one inspired my weenie illustration.

If you don't already know... I LOVE weenie dogs. I have three (and a Corgi who thinks she's a weenie) and it all started years ago when my friend Mary Ann introduced me to her boy Dutch. He was the sweetest, funniest, most awesomest dog... so I had to get one, two, three... of my own and they are the loves of my life (besides my husband of course). She and her husband also had a Saint Bernard at the same time! I wish I had a picture!

So I will post my dachshunds from past and present here and there.

And here is Lucy! She is my first and best! She is 10 years old and as fiesty as ever!

9 pounds of pure attitude!

1 comment:

Muffy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Our little doxy Bandit will be 1 on May 7. They are small, but BIG on personality!!!