Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...

"Black Cat Print Set"
Four 6x6 Giclee Prints by Kerry Beary
http://www.kerrybeary.etsy.com/
What's up Pussycat? Wooahooahaooahoooh
Why black cats? Why not. I love the graphic nature of these cool cats. I have always been drawn to black cats and I started drawing them back in high school. Once I began working as an artist full time, I combined my love for kitties with my other passion... mid-century modern design! These are a small portion of my pussy portfolio: Take a look at all of my kitties on my website:http://www.kerrybeary.com/ or my shop: http://www.kerrybeary.etsy.com/ I also love working with cat charities like N.O.A.H and Sacred Cat who rescue cats, foster them, spay & neuter and find permanent homes for the thousands of homeless, abused, and neglected cats.

What about your cats? Please share your black (or any color) cats with me here! I would also love to hear about your rescue stories!

4 comments:

Amy Perrotti said...

Your cats are soooo FAB!

Little Gray Pixel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I <3 your art. I've had my eye on quite a few of your pieces for some time now. :-)

Kitten loves vintage said...

Wonderful kitties, I really like your style, keep it up! <3

Tiffany A said...

Hi, I first saw your work at the Purple Moon in Charleston, WV. I fell in love with it, but we were just browsing (out for my 25th birthday with 2 besties, Jan. 07). Last night, I was searching for the pop art that I loved so much (your work, but I could not remember your name, sorry), and I found you! I am ecstatic. So, I am following your blog, and very soon, I am going to purchase some art!